Bread Without Flour
This bread without flour, or you can also call bread with seeds, is very easy to make. It doesn’t need to use sourdough starter or yeast. You can use only gluten free seeds. You can also use different seeds and nuts.
Seeds are incredibly rich in essential fats, minerals, vitamin E and protein. There are 4 super seeds we should eat every day.
Because of their high fat content, seeds soak up pesticides like little sponges – choose organic.
Bread Without Flour Recipe
Recipe inspired and adapted from Vegabanda
Makes one loaf
1,5 cup rolled oats
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
3/4 cup flax seeds
10 tablespoons ground flax seeds
1/2 cup chopped almonds or hazelnuts
4 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon molasses or maple syrup
1,5 cup water
1,5 teaspoon salt
- In one bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In second bowl mix water, coconut oil and molasses or maple syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Leave it for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 8 x 4 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Bread is ready to eat after cooling.
- Super Simple Pirate Bananas – Funny Snack For Kids
- Don’t Waste Money On Multivitamin – Eat Liver Instead