Do you have one minute for the easiest and healthy chocolate recipe? Just mix everything up in a bowl, spread it out in a baking tray and freeze. Done!
Chocolate Recipe – One Minute Slice
6 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquefied
3 tablespoons honey (maple syrup or rice malt syrup if you prefer)
2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1/2 cup cashews, crushed (I placed them in snap lock bag and crushed them with my rolling pin)
- Place all ingredients except for the cashews into a medium sized bowl and mix until it is well combined and looking deliciously chocolatey.
- Stir in the cashews.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone loaf tin or mini silicone muffin moulds.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
- CURCUMIN In TURMERIC Completely Cured This Woman’s Myeloma Cancer