Bowel program – from “The Cure for All Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems, such as pain, bloating and gassiness…
Although most bowel bacteria are beneficial, the ones that are not, like Salmonellas and Shigellas, are extremely detrimental because they have the ability to invade the rest of your body and colonize a trauma site or weakened organ. These same bacteria colonize a cancer tumor and delay healing after the malignancy is stopped.
Another reason bowel bacteria are so hard to eradicate is that we are constantly reinfecting ourselves by keeping a supply on our hands and under our fingernails.
1.So the first thing to do is improve sanitation. For a serious problem, use 50% grain alcohol (100 proof vodka) in a spray bottle at the bathroom sink. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals.
2. Secondly take Lugol’s solution, six drops in 1/2 cup water 4 to 6 times daily.
3. Third use turmeric (2 capsules 3 times a day, this is the common spice) which I find helps against Shigella, as well as E. coli. Expect orange colored stool.
4. Fourth use fennel (1 capsule 3 times a day).
5. Fifth use digestive enzyme tablets with meals as directed on the bottle. (But only as long as necessary, because these frequently harbor molds.)
6. Sixth use a single 2 tsp. dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength. Add it to a ½ glass of water and sip over a 15 minute period. Stay seated until any side effect from the alcohol wears off.
7. Seventh take Cascara sagrada capsules if constipated (start with one capsule a day, use up to maximum on label).
Remember to drink a cup of hot water upon rising in the morning. This will begin to regulate your elimination. It can take all six to get rid of a bad Shigella problem in a week. Afterward, you must continue to eat only sterile dairy products. Note that the Kidney Cleanse is often effective with bowel problems. Try it also. You will know you succeeded when your tummy is flat, there is not a single gurgle, and your mood improves!
The information here is provided for informational purposes only. It is not presented with the intention of diagnosing or treating any disease or condition. It is in no way intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. No responsibility is assumed by the author for the use of this information and no guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the recommendations provide. By using this site you agree to these terms. (Read more)
All Copyrights are by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D. All rights reserved. Permission is hereby granted to make copies of any part of this document for non-commercial purposes provided the original copyright notice with the author’s name is included.
Published in the United States by:
New Century Press, 1055 Bay Blvd, Ste. C, Chula Vista, CA 91911
“The Cure for All Diseases”: ISBN 1-890035-01-7; Copyright 1995
- Weight Loss | 2 Herbal Recipes
- Kidney Cleanse by Dr. Hulda Clark