Juicy organic strawberries covered in homemade chocolate, the perfect surprise on Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- Put the coconut oil into a small glass bowl and melt it on low heat in a pot of water.
- Add the maple syrup and cacao powder. Stir well.
- Let the mixture chill until the consistency is thick enough to stick to the strawberries. If chocolate gets too thick, gently reheat to thin.
- Dip each strawberry in the chocolate mixture.
- Place the strawberries on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
- Put in freezer for about 10 minutes.
Note: The strawberries must be very dry. If you have any water left from rinsing or any sticky bruised areas, the chocolate doesn’t stick to the strawberry.
You can also try:
- Homemade Hair Styling Gel With Flaxseeds
- Chocolate Truffles Easy Recipe