These pancakes are super easy to make from scratch. Serve with berries and maple syrup or almond butter and banana. I eat them alone without any toppings. It taste great.
Easy Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add coconut oil or butter to the pan.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the pan ensuring there is a little space between each pancake. Cook for 1-2 mins or until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake. Turn and cook for a further 1 min or until light golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Top with berries. Drizzle with maple syrup. It’s also delicious together with almond or peanut butter topped with sliced banana.
- HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE
- MAKE CHICKEN STOCK EASY