Do you have one minute for the easiest and healthy homemade chocolate recipe? Just mix everything up in a bowl, spread it out in a baking tray or silicone heart mold and freeze. Done!
Homemade Chocolate Recipe
- 6 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquefied
- 3 tablespoons honey (maple syrup or rice malt syrup if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cashews, crushed (I placed them in snap lock bag and crushed them with my rolling pin)
- Place all ingredients except for the cashews into a medium sized bowl and mix until it is well combined.
- Stir in the cashews.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray or silicone heart mold.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- EYE WASH FOR CATARACTS
- EASY PANCAKES RECIPE