Chia Pudding Homemade Recipe – Deliciously Simple A Nutrient-Packed and Versatile Dessert
Chia pudding is a nutrient-dense dessert that offers the perfect balance of flavors and textures. Its simplicity lies in just a few key ingredients and minimal preparation time.
MY LATEST VIDEO
Chia Pudding Homemade Recipe
– 3 tablespoons (45g) of chia seeds
– 1 cup (240ml) of milk or plant-based milk (such as almond)
– 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, dates)
– A pinch of salt
– Optional add-ins: fruits, nuts, nut butters, spices, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, etc.
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the chia seeds and milk until well combined. Make sure no clumps of chia seeds remain. Allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes, allowing the chia seeds to absorb some of the milk and begin to thicken slightly.
2. Stir in the sweetener of your choice and a pinch of salt until completely dissolved. Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness levels as desired.
3. Add any optional add-ins at this point, such as fresh or frozen fruit, nuts, spices, nut butters, vanilla extract, or cocoa powder. Customize the pudding to your liking.
4. Transfer the chia pudding mixture to a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 2 hours or in the refrigerator overnight (preferred) for the chia seeds to fully absorb the liquid and develop their signature thick, gelatinous texture. Stir occasionally if desired.
5. Once the pudding has reached your desired consistency, divide it among serving dishes or individual containers. Top with additional fruits, nuts, nut butters, or other desired toppings for added flavor and texture. Enjoy your chia pudding immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Fruit-Sweetened Chia Pudding
Use natural sweeteners like dates, maple syrup, or honey to keep your pudding refined sugar-free while still enjoying a delicious and naturally sweet dessert.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Stir in cocoa powder and a touch of sweetener for a rich, chocolatey twist on the classic chia pudding.
Savory Chia Pudding
Omit sweeteners and add savory ingredients like roasted vegetables, herbs, or spices to create a delicious and satisfying side dish or snack.
By following these simple steps and exploring various ingredient combinations, you’ll discover the endless possibilities of this versatile treat.
The information here is provided for informational purposes only. It is not presented with the intention of diagnosing or treating any disease or condition. It is in no way intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. (Read more)
- Incredible Health Benefits Of Turmeric
- What Is Rose Water And How To Use It