A turmeric face mask is an effective and natural solution to achieve glowing skin. Turmeric is an excellent ingredient for promoting healthy and radiant skin. It contains curcumin, which has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help reduce inflammation, fight acne, even out skin tone, and protect the skin from environmental damage.
Using a turmeric face mask or adding it to your skincare routine can bring numerous benefits for glowing, beautiful skin. Here’s how you can make and use this mask at home.
Turmeric Face Mask for Glowing Skin
You will need:
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of milk or water to form a paste
- 1 drop lemon essential oil or fresh lemon juice for additional skin brightening (optional)
- Wash face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the turmeric powder with the honey, apple cider vinegar, milk or yogurt and optional lemon oil. Try to get a consistency that will stick to your face. Be careful not to make it too thin as it may drip.
- Apply the mask carefully avoiding your eyes.
- Allow the mask sit on your face for 15–20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- If you have any leftover, you can cover and leave in the fridge for your next application.
- Apply twice a week for best results.
The information here is provided for informational purposes only. It is not presented with the intention of diagnosing or treating any disease or condition. It is in no way intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. No responsibility is assumed by the author for the use of this information. No guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the recommendations provide. By using this site you agree to these terms. (Read more)
- Milk Kefir And Water Kefir Differences
- How To Prepare Shungite Water